Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Another letter from a Zone Leader

Hello Dennis family,

This is Elder Adams. I am his Zone leader. I just thought that I would write you to let you know how much we really appreciate your son. Me more than anyone else really. Except for the people he teaches. He has a wonderful spirit that just touches the people here. If you were here, you would really be surprised from his transformation from when he got here to where he is now.

In another note, I am supposed to tell you that your husband is supposed to get a crotch rocket, not a cruiser!! He told me that when we were playing video games last night at the arcade. Haha......yeah...not really.

Well ......I hope you enjoyed the little update about your son. I expect a letter back from you guys....(I hear he has sisters too, so maybe some letters from them... :D..... And I wont give anymore updates unless I do.

I hope you enjoyed this letter as much as your son enjoys his companion......I´ll write about that in the next letter.
Elder Adams

No comments: