Sunday, July 26, 2009

July 20, 2009

Hey there mommio,

Paraguay is doing alright, and on Wednesday I’ll get to see a little bit more of it, because I’m going to a new area. I’ll be with a latin, Elder Contreras, from Chile. I’ll be heading to an area called Yvera (U-bear-a) in the zona Luque Sur. But I’m really excited to get out of Asuncion Norte, where I’ve been for the last four changes. I got a letter from Elder Fiala today though, and man, it’s making me trunky. I just want to get hooked up with all the music I’m missing out on right now with an amazing iPhone. I’m starting to get really annoyed by the music in Paragauy... it’s not very good and they just blare it all day long on crappy speakers and get drunk... so yeah, it’s fun. It’s been pretty tough lately, I’m getting a little geared up to get home already, which isn’t good, but this change I’ll probably get back into the grind again with the new area to energize me to get out there and get to blowing it up. I’ve been doing pretty good so far in my mission, and I got a nice letter from President Wade congratulating me on the success I’ve had so far, so that was nice to know that I’m appreciated.

I ate a lot of pizza today too... but definitely not the kind I would have liked. We went to Pizza Hut today, and man it’s just not the same! But I’m getting used to it so it doesn’t bother me all that much anymore. But as far as school goes, I don’t know what’ll really happen, but I don’t know if I want to head to BYU...and I’m pretty sure UVU is not a place I’d like to go. I guess I could go to Idaho, but not preferably. I’m leaning for Uof U right now... but I dunno. I’m not sure what’s gonna happen when I get home. I want to go easy on the budget though to make up for Otterbein, so that’ll definitely play a role in the decision making process. I dunno, I guess it’s just wherever you want to send me. But there has to be many beautiful available women there. That is the number one priority. Just laying that out there. Mountains and snow would probably be number two.

Love ya,

Elder Dennis

P.S. Tell Grma and Grpa ‘hey’ for me.

No comments: