How’s it going?
So okay, a little bit more about Ybera. Sorry, I guess I spelled it wrong the first time, but I see it spelled both ways, because in Spanish the v and the b sound the exact same, and the people always have problems coming up with which letter is really used. But in the church records I think it has a b, so yeah. Well, yup, I’m still a ZL, and I was sent here to boost this zone back up to stuff, because I’m not gonna lie, it’s doing REALLY bad right now. So I've got a lot of work ahead of me. But my area itself seems pretty cool, it’s just been in the hands of two kids that didn’t know what they were doing or how to lead a zone. So I’m coming in to fix that up a little bit. But yeah, my companion is Elder Contreras, and he’s not a bad guy, his personality just isn’t ideal. He’s not a bad guy though, we’re getting along alright so far. But I definitely don’t like the way he tries to work, so it’s a good thing I’m senior comp hahaha.
Anyways, I loved the photos, and wow is Cole getting big. But what is he doing with long hair like that?! Hahaha whatever happened to dad giving buzz cuts at the house? But I’m glad you all had fun in PA, and Robyn is just getting too old. I feel old. And out of the loop. I swear I’m just in this time warp, time just stopped back there when I left on my mission and everything is just going to be the way it was when I left. It’s crazy to think that a year and a half has gone by. I’m now able to say that I remember doing stuff over a year ago here in Paraguay when I tell stories and stuff, and it just kind of hit me that wow, I’m old in the mission now. Thank goodness I’m not the oldest in the zone anymore though, I have an Elder Guest who goes home in November, and then Elder Bullcreek is one of my District Leaders and another Elder, Elder Hermosilla, will be going home with us. So yeah, things are going alright, and I just keep plugging along.
Love ya'll lots,
Elder Dennis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment