Monday, July 6, 2009

July 6, 2009

Hey there yet again. Here I have to write all yins I guess...

Happy Birthday to You!
Que los Cumplas Feliz!
Happy birthday Dear Mommy,
Que los cumplas feliz!

SO yeah, this week was pretty good I guess. We had a bunch of meetings and didn’t get a whole lot of time to work in our area and I twisted my ankle playing basketball and it’s black and blue but I ain’t stopping, because there’s no stopping on the Lord’s time… So yeah. It’s not that bad, I just pop a couple Ibuprofen and its all good.

But I’m glad you guys are having fun with the grandparents, I hope Cole keeps having a good time with Tara. And I’m glad you survived Girls Camp… I hope your girls liked those little boat hats you got for them. So yeah, anyways, today was the Expo here in Paraguay, or at least, today was the day my zone got to go. So I dropped a couple hundred mil on some sweet Paraguayan stuff. Don’t worry, I picked up a decent amount for people other than myself. So yeah, it was pretty cool. But I’ve decided that I need to not be a missionary for very much longer because girls are starting to look pretty fine. So yeah, and I officially hit 5 months in this area on Saturday. Oh and I totally forgot it was the 4th of July, so yeah, I didn’t even do anything special. We found a bottle rocket in the house but we were too tired to launch it off… that or we forgot, I don’t even remember. So I’m pretty much exhausted, more and more everyday. I thought Elder Fiala was just exaggerating when he was telling me about that way back when, but it is totally true.

But on to some other news. I need black shoes. Cause mine are dying. I already lost the toe on the right shoe. So there are two options. 1. You all send me some Eccos in the next package. Downside: it takes a while to get here and there is a higher possibility of them being stolen in the mail. 2. I buy some decent shoes down here in Paraguay because I already have a bunch of money. Downside: They’re not Eccos. So you decide and let me know next week. I could also use some more saline solution for my contacts. Other than that I’m good to go.

The favorite part of my day is totally reading the scriptures. I like reading better in Spanish than in English. I also discovered this past week that it is SO much easier to read out loud in Spanish. I tried to read a verse out loud in English in zone conference cause Pte. Wade asked me to and wow, I barely got through it. Like seriously. So yeah, I guess I’m latin. Love ya lots,

Elder Dennis

No comments: